Friday, December 4, 2009

Sweet Rides

This summer I had the chance to go with Bryce, Amie, Dustin and Tyson to the Miller Motorsports Park thanks to Bryce and T-Mobile. We had a blast. We got to watch some preliminary races (the final race was the next day) see some cool cars and race go carts. Bryce and Dustin and Tyson were all speed demons. I think Amie even spun out a time or two.

We walked around and talked to some of the people working on cars. They were really nice to us and were happy to explain things about the cars. We checked out some of the back stage stuff on the transports that carry the race cars (I kept thinking about the movie Cars while we were there). We all know way more than we ever thought we would about racing tires thanks to a very thorough presentation we went to. Here are a few pictures.
This is the T-Mobile car we were rooting for.



Thanks Amie and Bryce for a cool day!

No comments:

Post a Comment