Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Last Saturday I scrubbed all the floors and some of the baseboards then on Monday while making cookies I knocked the Costco size bottle of vanilla off the counter. There was vanilla everywhere! It was up the walls, on the window, on the cabinets, all over the floor, and even went into the dining room. Kellen could hear me squawking that there was vanilla everywhere and came to the rescue. He cleaned the floor while I scrubbed vanilla off the walls, baseboards and cabinets. Thank goodness he was there. I think I would have had a mental breakdown. My kitchen did smell really good for awhile.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Get Your Goofy On
Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Last Saturday I scrubbed all the floors and some of the baseboards then on Monday while making cookies I knocked the Costco size bottle of vanilla off the counter. There was vanilla everywhere! It was up the walls, on the window, on the cabinets, all over the floor, and even went into the dining room. Kellen could hear me squawking that there was vanilla everywhere and came to the rescue. He cleaned the floor while I scrubbed vanilla off the walls, baseboards and cabinets. Thank goodness he was there. I think I would have had a mental breakdown. My kitchen did smell really good for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment