Monday, June 28, 2010

My First 5k

I ran my first 5k this summer. I chose the Strawberry Days 5k. My brother, Joe, decided a week before to run it with me. It was fun to have someone to train with for the last week. I am by no means a fast runner. In fact, even though I outran Joe the week before the race, he beat me! I insist it is because there were so many cute girls to run after. He couldn't help but win. Although I wanted to beat Joe really bad, my main goal was just to finish. So I'm pretty proud of myself. Maybe next year I'll try a 10k and a half marathon.

Me and Joe before the race


Joe racing to the finish with blazing speed. See the cutie ahead of him? :)Me and Kellen at the finish line.
Me and Joe after the race

No comments:

Post a Comment