Monday, August 30, 2010

Powell

August rolled around and we headed to Powell. We drove down with Zane and Marina. We were packed so tight in our little car, I don't think we could have fit one more thing. It took some effort to get the trunk closed. I think Kellen might secretly be a magician because I don't know how he ever fit our stuff, Zane and Marina's stuff plus some food we were supposed to bring. When we were unpacking I felt like we were the clowns getting out of the tiny car. I still laugh when I think about it. Anyway, while we were there we did a little hiking. . . A little fishing. . . (okay, Kellen fished a lot, I did a little fishing)

Saw some ruins which were really cool. . .



And it rained a lot! Which was really awesome because waterfalls were starting everywhere. But it wasn't so fun for sleeping.
It was still nice to get away. I read a book. Got to spend time with Kellen and the fam. Got to see some old friends of Kellen's parents we hadn't seen in a long time. And just plain chill out from the madness happening at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment