
Blue = Areas that use DST
Orange = Areas that used to use DST
Red = Areas that have never used DST
Daylight savings starts this Sunday, March 8th! I love having it lighter later. I wish we could stay on the lighter later schedule all year round. As I was thinking about daylight savings I got to wondering what the rest of the world does. So I found this map on Wikipedia (hey Debbie, its not for our report so I'm using Wiki! Lol ) that shows who uses DST and who doesn't. It seems like many of the countries that used to practice DST began during World War I but later abandoned the practice. Kind of interesting.
well freak, when are we gonna get on the bandwagon here? I hate Daylight Savings Time. Pointless really. Let's all stick with the Lighter Later Schedule anyway. Lol.
ReplyDeleteI say axe it, it really doesn't make that much change.
ReplyDeleteI am glad I found you! I talked to your mom today and she told me you had a blog. I visit Karen and Amie's, I didn't know you and Kristie had one. I love your background and music. How are you and Kellen? You sure are beautiful!
Thanks! We are doing really good. You have always been a beauty! Your family is so cute! I love that we are all back in touch now.
ReplyDelete