Saturday, January 9, 2010
Dreaming
It feels like spring today even though when I look out my window I see a winter wonderland. I'm not sure what it means but I like it. I dreamt about riding horses again last night. I learned to ride when I was little and instantly fell in love with it. Some people find their freedom in running or driving fast cars but I feel completely free on the back of a horse. No batteries, no fuel, no electricity. Just me, a saddle, a horse, galloping. Despite my love for it, I don't get to go very often. In fact, I haven't been on a horse in years. I do stop to feed and pet the local horses which satisfies my hunger for a little while. Somehow, I've got to find a way to start riding again.
On another note, Going Big is almost dry and ready for the next step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment