Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Zoo

I went to the Zoo just as fall was creeping in. It was perfect weather but best of all I got to go with my Dad. We used to go the zoo when I was little and my Dad would ask us if we wanted a treat at every snack stand. He made trips to the zoo and holidays extra special so it was awesome to be back there with my parents, Kristie and fuzzer on such a perfect day.
These two are two peas in a pod. My Dad is smitten with Kristie's little one. It was fun to see them together.


Well hello there. . .



If you know me, you know I love animal prints so of course I had to get a picture next to the zebras. My Dad got me cotton candy at one of the snack stands just like old times.


Dad enjoying a slushy. . .

My what a long tongue you have. . . hopefully not better to eat me with!


Kristie and fuzzer.


The baby elephant was adorable! There were so many babies at the zoo; I loved it! There were baby mere cats, sand cats, monkeys, alligator, giraffe, tiger, groundhogs, etc.
Mom and Dad.
Fuzzer taking everything in. . .
Thanks Dad, Mom, Kristie and Fuzzer for a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment