Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love the smell of paper
2. I like speaking in front of groups
3. I love fashion
4. I write things I need to remember on my hand
5. I love oysters
6. I am a horrible speller (Kellen is often my spellcheck)
7. I kissed a stingray once - supposedly giving me 7 years good luck
8. I love to design flowers for weddings
9. My middle name is Colleen - after my angel mother
10. I spent most of my childhood either in a tree, playing barbies, or playing with my cats
11. I am a planner and need to have things organized (Kellen is helping me to chill out a little about the planning thing)
12. I really enjoyed Junior High but wanted to skip High School and go straight to college - which I did skip my senior year
13. I like to oil paint
14. I like to dress up fancy and go to the symphony or the opera (Kellen enjoys the symphony too, but the opera . . . not so much)
15. I worked for the Girl Scouts of Utah once and gained at least 10 pounds of cookie weight.
16. I secretly hope we have twin girls with our first pregnancy - after that. . . no thank you! At least if I have them first I won't know any better. (And no, we are not pregnant and if we can help it we won't be until Kellen is out of school)
17. I have a very tender heart for animals - with the exception of those darn ants that live in my flower beds and run up my arms and legs while I garden! Any new ant poisoning tips are welcome.
18. I hate nick knacks.
19. I will never wear a watch. (Now that I've said that I'll probably find a really fabulous one that converts me to watch wearing)
20. I did not get the early riser gene from my Dad. I am such an night owl. Whooo Whooo
21. My first kiss was in a church parking lot because I lost a bet playing PIG (you know the basketball game). I lost the first game and went for double or nothing and obviously lost the second game too.
22. I will choose candy and fruit any day over salty things. Sometimes I get all hyper and Kellen tells me my eyes are as big as quarters.
23. I am a very blunt person - if you couldn't already tell.
24. I worry like my Mom does.
25. I love to ride horses.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa...that was SUPER fun to read! I learned a thing or two about YOU! lol...
    I didn't know u gained 10 cookie pounds :)
    Or that u worry like Mom....
    Keep bLoGgiN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post:) I will have to do something like this one my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list was awesome! You should continue on with your list.

    ReplyDelete