Saturday, February 21, 2009

Spring is well. . .springing!

Yea! Signs of life!

Today was fairly warm so I decided it was time to get off my duff and go do a little digging in the dirt. To my delight I saw that my scores of tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, and crocus were peeking their little heads up. Well except for the grape hyacinths. . . they need their own hair stylist! See below

Every year I have a battle with the horrific weeds we get at our house and this year I am out of school so I am determined to win! I got a head start on them today so the score is Lisa 1 - Weeds 0.



2 comments:

  1. hehe - that's what my hyacinths look like right now too - still green! and smooshed. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are winning the battle! Way to go Lisa!

    ReplyDelete