Monday, February 23, 2009

Food Storage

It seems like I have been reminded a lot lately about getting food storage. So I decided I should get my butt in gear and start to seriously get my storage together. I decided to start with getting my storage room organized, painted, and paint the shelves. Then I can evaluate what we already have and build from there. I went downstairs to get started and it seemed so overwhelming. Right when I was just about to procrastinate my project, Kellen said he would come down and help me get started. I was so grateful he was willing to help me (without ever being asked!). I still need to get the shelves cleaned and painted and paint the walls but it always feels good to get rid of stuff and get things organized. If anyone has good food storage ideas, I would appreciate it. The task seems a little overwhelming right now.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa- I just found your blog!!! yeah:) you and kellen are so cute I can't belive that it has been 3 + years that you have been married!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to dig out a few things that I have on starting your food storage. I mainly just started buying extra of things that I know we eat and use constantly! Good luck! Oh- the church has a thing on their website about it!

    ReplyDelete